Relax. Rejuvenate. Restore.
— Quote from Sean (teacher)
At Cashew Hill, we join the breathtaking view of the Caribe Sur with yoga professionals who are trained to inspire your spirit. Our teachers will help you grow on physical, mental, and spiritual levels.
Yoga Classes at Cashew Hill
Please call us for information on classes: 506 2750 0001
*Prices $10/5000 colones per class.
The Standard Cashew Hill Yoga Retreat:
$899 per person, based on multiple occupancy per cottage.
- 6 days and 7 nights stay at Cashew Hill
- Vegetarian Breakfast and Lunch
- 2 Yoga Classes per Day
- Junior’s Tour to the Bri Bri Reservation: Chocolate, Medicinal Plant, and Waterfall Tour
- Transportation arrangements from San Jose to Cashew Hill (private shuttle, interbus, taxi to bus station, rental car)
- Transportation from hotel to rafting area
- All day rafting adventure
- Breakfast and Lunch
- Drop off at Cashew Hill
- Exploradoras Rafting – $99/person
- Adventure Tours: Chocolate, Medicinal Plant, and Waterfall, Turtle Watching, Gandoca, Punta Mona, Nature Hikes (Manzinillo/Cahuita), Permaculture, Farm to Table Lunch, Snorkeling, Dolphin Watching, Arenal, Kayaking, Zip lining, Caribbean Cooking Classes, Ayuvedic Healing and Massage, Swedish Massage, Reike
- Surf lessons with a Caribbean Surf School instructor ($50/person, groups welcome)
- Surf Lessons for women with Natalie ($50/person)
- Stand Up Paddleboard tours ($70/person)
- Private sessions on Yoga Asana, Nutrition, Personal Physical Fitness Training, and Yoga Theory offered through Sean Panora ($45 per session/ 90 minutes)
Host Your Own Retreat or Teacher Training at Cashew Hill!
- Yoga Platform can be rented at a cost of $3 per person / per hour
- Provide Yoga Classes at a discounted rate of $7 per person (flexible on times)
- We will help market your retreat via our Website and Facebook pages
- We will assist in organizing transportation and tours (if desired)
- We will provide specialty breakfast and lunch (Vegan, Vegeterian, Organic, Local, Seasonable, Caribbean)
- Will reserve facilities designed to hold large group activities, yoga, boot camp,
Parking is available on the street and in the parking lot.
Location: 200 mts South of the soccer field, 70403, Puerto Viejo, Limon, Costa Rica